Sunday, July 12, 2009

Future posts

Dear friends,

I hope you enjoy my articles below about Xinjiang, Western China, and Iran. Feel free to disagree with me in any way you like.

In the next few weeks and months, please come back and check for my new articles on the following topics. I will write, sometimes using “purple prose”, from the deepest places of my soul, about the following subjects.

Evin Prison, in Tehran - the place where even as I write many innocent young Iranians are being tortured, the most tyrannical symbol of the Iranian regime.

Adoption of baby girls from China to America - I will write about the unique relationship in which average, decent American couples spend significant amounts of time and money to adopt baby girls from China, baby girls who are often left abandoned at orphanages. Because of this article, I will likely be criticized for praising America for her inherent "goodness".

Toronto - James Joyce, the great Irish novelist, wrote that "when I die, Dublin will be written on my heart." I am no James Joyce, but I truly believe, that when I die, Toronto will be written on my heart. In this article, I will outline why I believe that the city in which I was born and raised is truly the greatest place on earth.

Thanks for your support!

Jair.

No comments:

Post a Comment